Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ugh...

I feel really tired today.
I thought that I would just go over some of the things that have been annoying me lately....
1)Emo people; They suck.I hate how think their life sucks so bad that they need to be dramatic and cut themselves....have you seriously went through ANYTHING in your little life to feel so depressed? I think not. solution:Stop being such a fucking cry baby because your mommy won't drive you to hang out with your other emo lame ass friends....just shut up and go buy shit from hot topic....oh..cut deeper dipshits..you're not doing it right.
2)"Stalkers"; What do you think of when you first wake up? "Hmmm...maybe I'll snoop through EVERYTHING Angeleyea wrote yesterday and then give her dirty looks all day...yeah..that sounds like a great idea!" Wrong. It's not.I doesn't really effect me...it just pisses me off...and the more you do it, well....Sound interesting???? hope so.Stop making FAKE myspaces and come up to me and say what you have to say. If you're going to be a pussy, don't even bother talking your shit.
3)"Mainstream Music"; Do you really like it? Seriously? Ew. Rap..hip hop...R&B? It's fucking stupid. I've never listened to anything more retarded in my fucking life. But the really sad thing is that there are actually people that like those songs!!!!!! Wow. Songs about lipgloss,jeans & boots,food, and ass.....it's just dumb. I don't see how it can even be interesting to anyone...but I guess the world is full of retards now.lol. Get better taste in music. you fail at life.
4)Perves in Stikam; Stop coming into my video chat and showing me your tiny man parts. It's gross. I clearly said that I don't want to see that. And I don't even want to talk to guys. It's nasty. I think that people that can just show their junk online or randomly anywhere should just be shot. If I want to see a tiny wang, I'll ask. But I'll never want to EVER see that. You should have never been born.lol. It's gross,pathetic,and tiny. Aren't you embarrassed of that thing?
5)Hot weather; Can't be changed but it's annoying and yucky. I hate when my legs stick to the seats in the car...ew.lol.
6)"PC4PC"; Don't msg me with that. I'm not going to comment on your pics if you comment on mine. It's dumb. Don't even bother.
7)Beggers; Get a job. Stop mooching off of your family and get a job. If you ask me for $, the answer is NO. You may say I'm a big meany..lol.but I'm not going to help someone that's not even bothered by not helping themselves.Grow a set of balls and go put in an application dude.
Well..that's all that has been irking me this week.lol.
Um....I'm on the laptop again...so no aim. I mean yeah.it's on here..but I dont like to be on instant messengers when I'm on the laptop...it's just bleh...

No comments:

Post a Comment