Monday, March 9, 2009

Don't have very long

Although I'm very young,I've had a lot of things go wrong in my short life.
These things have given me wisdom and have shaped me to become the Angeleyea that I am today.I don't like these tragedies...but I more or less couldn't live without them.
I know that I'm not liked by people, and that's fine.
I'd rather have a few friends that like me for me and not people who pretend to just to make me feel better.
I have a life,and as crazy as it may seem,I love it. There are parts that I could do without....and somedays I don't even want to exhist.
Today was a non-existing day for me.
I vanished.
I wasn't here.
(ugh..i wish.)
But it's becoming more evident of who I'm meant to be.
It may seem strange,because it is,but....I've "found myself."
Among the crowds & losers that follow....I've found Angeleyea.
Starting now...I am who I am....like me or not,I don't give a fuck anymore.
I don't plan on being a social person anymore. I don't like the drama.
I just like to be alone.I like the silence,and I like the peacefulness.
I like to think of the past.I like to feel upset.
It fuels me & my art.
It makes me live in another time.
I hate now.I don't like it. ( i love the people in my life & the way I live it)
But I hate what's going on around me.
I hate being judge for the people in my family. I don't like to be turned away from oppurtunities just because of how certain people in my family live their life.
I'm different from them.
A lot different.
Just know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment