Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Always raining in my head

Today was a productive day none the less,but then when I got home I just got really lazy.

Anyways....I started writing this blog to get some stress out but I'm not even sure how to say anything right now.

I guess I'm just realizing that I'm accepting my loss and moving onto the better things in my life. The stress of moving to Pittsburgh is killing me,but then again-it all seems so easy just to pick up and go.
I think we're going to there during Spring break to get everything set up and then we're not moving until July. I'm excited to get out of Mansfield, but I'm kind of nervous to move into a huge city and get use to all of that shit.

I really wonder what my dad would think of everything that I've achieved at this point. Sometimes I really need his opinion on things and there is no way that I can get that anymore. Trying to get over a loss like that is the hardest thing that I've ever had to do or experience. I'm so afraid that something else is going to happen soon.-seriously.

*I'm going to Pittsburgh with an aching in my heart.*

No comments:

Post a Comment